A Hybrid Homeschool Program In Huntsville, Alabama
- Have you ever longed for a homeschool experience that allows your child the opportunity to develop meaningful relationships in a supportive community of like-minded parents?
- Have you desired a homeschool experience that allows your child to cover all the core classes AND have the opportunity to enjoy daily recess/P.E. with other friends at the same location?
- Have you prayed for a homeschool experience that offers help with lesson planning, motivating your child, teaching, and evaluating your child’s academic progress?
- Are you a new homeschool parent that is not sure where to start?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are not alone. This homeschool program was birthed out of a personal need in our own family for more support and structure while homeschooling. We have created this homeschool opportunity to give children the chance to learn together in a safe, engaging, Christ-centered environment. It also provides parents significant help and support in their homeschooling journey.
We are not a cover school. You are only required by AL state law to submit a letter of intent to homeschool to your school district in order to legally homeschool. If you want to join a cover school there are many available ranging in cost from nothing to those that are more expensive and offer more services. If you need more direction in this area we will be happy to assist you.
Christ Point Academy is a hybrid learning program that integrates the benefits of classroom learning with the independence of homeschooling at the lowest cost possible. Our approach prioritizes social development through play time and classroom interaction. Our ultimate goal is to honor God in everything we do here at Christ Point Academy. Our mission is to help create an atmosphere that will point our students to Christ.
- Complete curriculum of core subjects taught for K-12th grade
- Mon-Fri, 9 am-1 pm – instruction on campus with small class sizes to provide individualized attention and adequate oversight.
- Assignment sheets provided to keep children and parents organized and on track. Assignments will be started in class and anything not completed will be finished at home.
- Assignments/Tests will be graded and sent to parents so they can have a complete assessment of how their child is progressing in each subject.
- Daily Bible/prayer time
- Students will bring their lunch and enjoy eating together each day
- Daily recess/P.E. for all students. (2 recesses for K-5 & PE for 6-12)
- Monthly field trip
- Affordable tuition
The exact location is to be determined. We will notify everyone of a finalized location asap after we determine enrollment numbers which should be by Aug 3.