Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9am - 2pm
We offer core subject instruction taught by our in-house teachers for our elementary grades. Our hybrid approach allows teachers and parents to co-teach students to provide a well-rounded educational experience.
We believe that our hybrid model provides students with the following benefits…
- Peer interaction in a classroom environment
- Christ-focused curriculum, daily devotion and weekly chapel
- Instruction from experienced, Christian teachers
- Support for parents (curriculum choice, lesson planning and the bulk of teaching is done by the teacher)
- Parental involvement (parents are still able to homeschool by teaching lessons at home one day per week and by helping their student to grasp concepts by reviewing work each day and helping the student complete homework and projects)
- Christ-focused, like-minded community (families have a school community of like-minded families to partner with and spend time with for homeschooling support and friendship)
- Enrichment and extracurricular activities (we offer enrichment activities such as field trips, clubs and other activities to support homeschool families)
For the upcoming 2022-2023 school year, we will meet Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 am – 2 pm. Parents will school at home on Wednesdays.
Our goal is to limit classes to no more than 9-12 students in grades PreK-5th to provide individualized attention and adequate oversight.
With our curriculum, students will use traditional student textbooks and student activity worktexts/manuals. We WILL NOT be using e-books or e-workbooks.